DeployBot offers three levels of permissions on deployments that can be limited to specific repositories. Deployment permissions can be set by admins or account owners.
The permissions can be set on the individual user account page.
Permissions can also be set on the repository settings.
Permissions for deployments are:
- View deployment history.
- View deployment revision history for specific deployment.
- Deploy only if automatic deployment is set for environment.
View & Deploy:
- All of the above, plus:
- Initiate a deployment.
- Retry a deployment.
- All of the above but only for a specific environment.
- All of the above but for all environments, plus:
- Add and edit servers/environments.
- View deployment incidents.